Parts. Service. Back-up. In addition to high-quality and reliable vehicles, these are the three pillars of uptime, helping to ensure your trucks stay where you need them most, out on the road.
At Motus Commercials, we understand that our customers cannot afford unwanted or unexpected downtime. That’s why across our 30 sites nationwide we pride ourselves on going the extra mile for our customers; making sure we do everything possible to keep our customers’ trucks on the road.
For example, did you know:
- We offer a free battery check across all of our sites, helping customers reduce the risk of a battery defect, which is the number one cause of vehicle breakdowns. Bring your vehicle in or we’ll always check the battery as a standard check when it is next in one of our workshops.
- Our average first-time MOT pass rate across all our sites is 97.5%
- Our average first-time pick rate across all our sites is 94.3% - meaning we have the right part, on the shelf and in stock, when you need it
- All First Choice used trucks come complete with a 12-month bumper-to-bumper DAF warranty, across the full range of LF, CF and XF
- We have triage technicians across all our sites, dedicated to on-the-spot fixes. Got a problem? Drop in any time and a triage technician will be on-hand to investigate the problem. If they can fix the problem, they’ll do it there and then, or otherwise get it booked in as required.
So, the next time you “Think Uptime”, then “Think Motus” and contact your local dealer to see how our extensive portfolio of aftermarket solutions can help keep your trucks on the road, performing their best.
Some cookies are necessary, while others allow us to enhance your experience, personalise content and ads (across your devices), and provide insights into how the site is being used. Our recommended settings are that these cookies are all active but if you aren't happy with this you can manage your preferences by clicking Customise Cookie Settings.
Necessary cookies enable core functionality. Our website cannot function properly without these cookies, and they can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences (please note if disabled our website may not work or show correctly on your device).
We use personalisation cookies to understand how you engage with our website across all your devices, this includes recording your browsing habits and activity. This information is used for profiling purposes and to help identify you, so that we can show personalised content.
We use third party cookies on our site to serve you with advertisements that we believe are relevant to you and your interests. You may see these advertisements on our site and on other sites that you visit on any of your devices where you've accepted marketing cookies. Please note that if you disable these, you will still see adverts but they won't be specifically tailored to you and your interests.