A message from our Chief Executive
Motus UK operates sound business continuity planning as a normal part of its day to day business. We have activated this planning and are revising it regularly in the light of the current evolving Coronavirus pandemic.
Please note all dealerships and service centres remain open with business operating hours unaffected at this time. In order to better serve our customers, where possible we are initiating new ways of working:
- Extended collection and delivery services for MOT, Service and Sales customers
- Offering Facetime, WhatsApp, Skype and Microsoft Teams video conferencing for full vehicle walk-arounds
- Enhanced vehicle cleaning protocols for customers in self-isolation
Our aim with this approach is to ensure that we can continue our normal business operations as far as is possible whilst ensuring the health and safety of our employees, our customers, our suppliers and all other stakeholders.
We are following guidance issued by Public Health England in relation to how we respond to the situation and have taken the following steps:
- We are regularly communicating to our employees
- We are restricting travel both internationally and around the UK, encouraging our employees to remain on a home site as far as is practically possible
- We are practising sensible social distancing approaches such as splitting up teams and key individuals, reorganising offices
- We are considering which of our employees are able to work from home, and ensuring we have the right IT tools and practical support needed for this
Please be assured that this sensible and balanced approach minimises our exposure to any business continuity risks presented by the current situation.
We remain very much open for business during this situation and look forward to welcoming you to our dealerships and continuing to offer you a great service.
Thank you for your continued custom during these difficult times. I send our very best wishes to all our customers, their teams and their families.
Chief Executive Officer
Motus Group (UK) Ltd.