What does 'COVID-19 Secure Site' mean?
To ensure the safety and peace of mind of every visitor to our site, we have the completed the government’s 'COVID-19 Secure Site' assessment. All of our locations are now marked as a 'COVID-19 Secure Site' and have confirmed that they have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 transmission. To be deemed as COVID-19 Secure the site has confirmed that each of the 'Five Steps to Safer Working Together' statements below are true for their departments.
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assesment and shared the results with the people who work here
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
Motus Commercials has put together a comprehensive document detailing the barrier measure protocols which are now in place to reduce the spread of Covid-19 within its dealerships. This can be viewed by clicking here.